Separation of Spouses

Connection fees are waived for spousal separation unless new meter readings are required. If the account holder is transferring service and there is a deposit on the account, the deposit will transfer to the new account with permission from the spouse. The new account holder will be required to post a deposit if there is unsatisfactory payment history and must pay an application fee.